Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tagged again

I got tagged by one of my sisters to do this. Just to let you know I have been doing a lot of writing just nothing I’m ready to show here yet.


  1. I sing in my car all the time. As long as no one is in there with me I really belt it out, but don’t expect to ever hear me because I button up as soon as some one gets in with me.
  2. On my mission I used to have this reoccurring dream that I could fly. I had it so often that some times I forgot that I couldn’t and would think to myself, “I don’t want to ride a bike, I should just fly there.” Then I would remember that I can’t really fly and feel stupid.
  3. When I worked in a machine shop I specifically did not learn how to do one or two really basic steps in the machine set up process. This kept me from being completely independent in the shop and from being considered a real machinist. It was never my intention to stay at the shop and by not learning those skills (even though I picked up on them and could probably manage I never let anyone know) I never really became more then a chore boy.
  4. The national Championship Air races are held every September in Reno and I always forget about them. I am really interested in Air racing but never seem to find events to go to. And for the last 3 years I remember Reno the week after it happens. So sad.
  5. I once participated in a fantasy bowling league online. I knew nothing about pro bowling or the players which made it a lot of fun. Would I do it again? Yes! PS my team came in 956 out of about 3000!
  6. I would like to own a store one day. Have my own place in a little shopping center. I don’t even care what it sells but as long as it’s mine.

5 comments:

  1. I found that all very interesting. Some stuff I didn't know about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are many layers of me. I’m like a big baklava.

    I was trying to find the "many moods of Ben" clip on youtube. you know the one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. is it that easy for you to just say go. David there is a Poetry Slam on the Moon in October, get your school to pay for us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting Jonlava. I too have a lot of dreams where I can fly. But I can never do it well. I always know that I'm dreaming and need to get out of a dangerous situation and since its my dream I know I can control it so I say, I'll just fly away. But I can barely get myself off of the ground and I keep falling back down. I guess my awareness of my inabilities doesn't even let up while I'm asleep. Sad, really.

    ReplyDelete