Monday, January 19, 2009

5 Things Tag

Thought I would get on the band wagon with this one. I’m in trouble if everyone I know starts jumping off bridges.

5 things in my pocket (I don’t carry a purse)

1. Keys
2. Cell phone
3. Zune
4. Thumb drive
5. Smart badge

5 things in my office.

1. Golf club
2. Crow bar
3. Shoe polish
4. Comics
5. 5 inch floppies

5 things I always wanted to do

1. Go over Niagara Falls in a barrel
2. Write a comic
3. Go dancing in the streets
4. Play the banjo
5. Fight Nazis with a rocket pack

5 things I’m into

1. Webcomics
2. Writing
3. Cartoons
4. Samurai movies
5. Eddie Money (I really like his music)

I was going to write girls and freak everyone out, ahahahahaha.

4 comments:

  1. You freaked us out more by NOT writing girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jon, I would have totally tagged you if I knew you would do it. Now I know for next time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't need to hear about your 5-inch floppy.

    ReplyDelete