Monday, January 12, 2009

Mo Money, Mo Ribs, Mo Money

Just taking a moment to remind all my readers to send me their prompts. The whole point of this Blog is to give me ideas to practice my writing. Also tell your friends to come read my blog, link me on your blogs and such. This is the first time in my life I am showing my writing openly. So far everyone has liked it, but they have all been my sisters so I don’t know if that counts. I also want to remind everyone that this writing is very raw and often unedited. It is full of errors and there is no need to point out all of them. Thank you.

PS – If anyone out there is interested in participating in a Weekly Flash Fiction Challenge, I would be willing to run one.

8 comments:

  1. What is a Flash Fiction Challenge?

    David told me about one you wrote about a pilot talking to his alter-ego? I'd like to read that.

    I am still thinking of topics. Here, I'll throw out a word, and you can go from there.....

    Betray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's definitely good to practice writing this way, but may I remind you that you also have to finish some stories you've already begun. I need to know what's going on with Wally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wally is the name of the Pilot who talks to himself, and himself talks back. If you must know whats up with him I can send you some.

    A Flash Fiction Challenge is where one person issues a Challenge in the form of a word. then every one has a week to write a piece of Flash fiction (flash fiction is a short story of fewer than 2,000 words), and the one who offered the challenge picks a winner. then that winner gives the next word and is the judge for the next round.

    I used to do this on a writing site i was a member of. Won once too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That causes me anxiety. I don't like competition. I will let you know about Wally soon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like you to write about third-borns and what makes them so special!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What if number six turned out to be triplets. Would they be 666? Ooo, good story!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just wrote a creepy story so you can write thhat one. for real that last story creeped me out.

    ReplyDelete