Monday, April 15, 2013

Work Work Work

So I have worked the last 8 Days and will work the next 4 if nothing changes. Today I worked an 11 hour shift, and I still loved it. in fact I hated it until hour 7 or so. that was when everyone finally got out of my way and I got to Produce. the company I work for is having a conference and inspection type thing and all the CEOs and Executive Chefs and what nots are around  there are like 7 extra chefs in our kitchen, not cooks but full fledged chefs. and yet stuff flounders. it isn't until they leave that real work seems to get done, at lest for me. It may be true what they say about too many chefs.

so tonight instead of being home at 3, slow cooking some chicken into a favorite dish of mine, and enjoying a peacefull afternoon, I worked. No favorite meal, just ordered Pizza. I think my wife is home so I'm going to stop typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment