Monday, April 8, 2013

10 Hour Shift

Today I worked a 10 hour Shift, two hours over my normal. here is the weird thing, I loved it. I love my Job and I like being there. the work is gratifying and you see the results instantly. This kitchen is the nicest I have ever seen and although there are a few bumps, say with one or two people or lack of spatulas, it still rocks. I don't really feel tired there until i get on the shuttle to come home. the whole time I am on my feet running and cooking. But when I come home all I feel I do is complain about it. Weird.

1 comment:

  1. Jon, it is your nature to complain. I say that lovingly. You probably do it without even realizing it. Now that you know you can choose to change it if you wish. If not, just accept it as a part of who you are, like me and my awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete