Tuesday, February 16, 2010

More on Little Bill

I just finished watching another episode of the best show ever Little Bill, and I have some more great things about the show to share.

1. According to the blurb that comes on before the show Little Bill teaches social skills and how to be a member of a community. Who knew.

2. Bill Cosby composed the theme and much of the other music for the show.

3. Gregory FREAKING Hines is the voice of Big Bill, Little Bills father.
4. It really makes me want to live in an old east coast city like Philly or Baltimore.

5 comments:

  1. Smurfs made me want to live in a mushroom house and the Berenstein Bears made me want to live in a tree house so I get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm..I'm not sure that is the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about living in the sewer with the turtles, Jon? Mostly, I wanted to be in Heman. Go fig.

    FYI - hate L'il Bill. Unfortunately b/c I love the cast.

    ReplyDelete