Friday, March 13, 2009

It's On!

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me!

I saw a similar post on Sister Clutter's blog and I thought, "hey, this could be fun." So I decided to do it! I get a homemade gift from Leslie, and I get the chance to make some gifts for friends.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. It'll be done this year. Hopefully sooner than later.
3. You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be sewn, scrapbooky, baked, or it may be something totally random that I come up with on a whim. Who knows? Not you - until you receive your gift!
4. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? The catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. Let's get those homemade gifts going! So, the first 5 people to leave a comment telling me they are doing it also, will receive a gift - made with my two hands! (Although you may be taking your chances with that...)Be sure to post pictures of what you won when you recieve it!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I responded on Laura Clutter's, but I'm interested in what you will make, so I'm responding here, too. But I'm only posting it once on my blog.

    ReplyDelete