Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wally

For those of you Who know who Wally is I have good news. I am putting the final bit on chapter 1.5 which will soon become known as chapter 2. I am also about half way through Chapter 3 which will become known as chapter 4. also I have almost s complete story line for the next chapter and am almost done thinking up the chapter after that. If i can buckle down and get it all written out I hope to have the first 6 chapters done by May.

For those of you who have no idea what I am talking about I give you a taste.

This is a Corsair, my favorite plane, and the one I have always used in my mind as a base for Wally's plane.


Well isn’t this just the stupidest thing you’ve ever gotten us into. Wally was lying on his stomach looking over the crest of a sand dune. “Did you forget about hosting that 96 hour telethon?” He was looking at a camp located at the entrance of a small canyon about 300 yards away. No I didn’t. I thought it taught you to ask more questions before you took a job but… At first glance it looked like any other camp that might be crossing the desert. They had four three axle caravan trucks for holding people and supplies, two 4x4 jeeps, and three low altitude fliers for herding flocks. Only problem was there were no flocks. The grouping of tents was filled with movement and Wally didn’t even want to try to count the men that might be down there. “Look what we have here.” Wally said to himself as his eyes came across an 18 wheeled truck. It was a flat bed with a very distinctive shaped tarp thrown over it. Looks like trouble. Came the answer in his head. “Why are you always so negative?” he began crawling backwards from the top of the dune so not to be seen. When he felt he was safe he got up and began the long walk back to his plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment